Sunday 3 May 2015

Writing Update #9

Writing
  • I wrote a post last night about my struggle with body confidence over the past years. I was a bit apprehensive about putting it up, but I've been helped a lot with other people's honest and open work, so here it is. It had an amazing response, including Meghan Tonjes favouriting and retweeting it:
  • So far, I've managed to blog infrequently and write an article on YouTube culture (it'll be up soon).
  • Otherwise, my own writing is on hold until my exams are done. I can't wait to get back into blogging, writing reviews, reading and generally being less anxious. 

Music
  • I've discovered Amber Run. They're a British indie band and their music is beautiful. Check out this song:



Real Life and Other Nonsense
  • I'm listening to the radio play adaptation of Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett. It's excellent and really does the novel justice. It won't be available on iPlayer for much longer but I guess if you look for it, you'll find it on the internet somewhere/you can buy it from BBC Radio 4 online.
  • My driving test is coming up and I'm a bag of emotions. I feel nothing, then worry and stress, then I'm confident. 
Wish me luck for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment